Welcome to Africa 7 Beauty, we have been producing organic handmade body products since 2005 and we take great pride in providing a completely healthy, organic and holistic approach to hygiene & body care. We are a family operated business presently based here in Saxapahaw, NC. What begun as a personnel IMPROVEMENT quest to eliminate harmful chemicals from my foods & body care products, which lead me to this wonderful world of Africa 7 Beauty products. I truly hope you will enjoy using theses products as much as we do!
Thank you for your support.
sincerely, Africa 7 Beauty
Beautiful 7 Things
Africa 7 came to birth in part because of the influence of Ancient Kemit, the Kemites were obsessed with the number 7 due to examples listed. Hence we have adopted the number 7 to represent our Organic beauty products.
7 orifices in the human head
7 colors in the rainbow
7 notes in the musical scale
7 layers of skin
7 day in the week
7 deadly sins
7 parts of the eye
7 primary color in the rainbow
7 major parts of the brain
7 Chakras are the energy centers in our body in which energy flows through
African Black Soap
The ingredients of our African black soap are virgin palm kernel oil, pure, Unrefined shea butter and potash produced from the ashes of plantain leaves and bark from a local tree called Agow.
- Black soap contains a high amount of glycerin, which absorbs moisture from the air and literally deposits it into the skin, making the skin soft and supple.
- Black soap is also a natural source of vitamins A & E and iron. This helps to strengthen the skin and hair.
- For centuries, Ghanaians and Nigerians have used black soap to help relieve acne, oily skin, clear blemishes and various other skin issues. Many swear by it for skin irritations and conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Women in Africa will use black soap during pregnancy and afterwards to keep them from getting stretch marks and to protect them from dry skin that is often accompanied by pregnancy.
- Black soap can also be used as a hair shampoo. The shea butter in the soap softens the hair, while the vitamins give it strength.
- Men can use black soap in shaving. The high shea butter content leaves the skin smooth and protected.
- African black soap is unique in that it contains no preservatives, color enhancers, or fragrances. African black soap creates a soft lather without the animal fat additives that are commonly used in soaps made in the US.
Ingredients and their Health Benefits
Our Shea Butter recipe is handmade with love and organic ingredients from local distributors and our Shea Butter is imported from Ghana. Listed below are our Shea Butter ingredients and their health benefits.
- Shea Butter, is a natural source of vitamin A also, alone is a excellent skin moisturizer and is rated SFP(Sun Protection Factor) 6 sunblock.
- Coconut Oil, combats dry skin and improves the lipid in the skin. Contains vitamin E which is essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking.
- Castor Oil, some of it's benefits, sunburn, acne, dry skin and stretch marks. It also helps evade infections like warts, boils, athlete’s foot and chronic itching.
- Honey, Acne: Honey is naturally antibacterial, so it's great for acne treatment and prevention. Aging: Full of antioxidants, it is great for slowing down aging. Complexion boost: It is extremely moisturizing and soothing, so it helps create a glow. Pores: Honey is clarifying because it opens up pores making them easy to unclog.
- Vitamin E Oil, essential for healthy skin growth, repair of wear & tear on the skin, keeping skin smooth and protecting against cracking.
- Olive Oil, contains four major antioxidants which allow it to work as a cleanser, moisturizer, and protector of skin. Among these antioxidants are Vitamin A and Vitamin E. Vitamin E partly accounts for the anti-aging benefits of this substance because it helps restore skin elasticity.
Several other antioxidants contribute to olive oil benefits for skin. Polyhenols and phytosterols neutralize the free radicals that cause so much skin damage in the human population. One of these antioxidants, Hydroxytyrosol, is a rather rare compound that happens to be plentiful in olive oil. It is one of the key compounds that helps prevent free radical damage.
Bentonite Brite Toothpaste(Bentonite Clay)
Traditionally used to promote internal cleansing and has become a popular ingredient in a number of detoxification programs. Bentonite clay has been used to address the following issues, constipation, reducing dietary and environmental toxins, supporting the immune system, and helping to remove fluoride from drinking water. Bentonite clay is also responsible for reducing the effectiveness of the immune system, and animal models show that bentonite clay may be a possible immune system strengthener. Bentonite clay binds to unhealthy substances in the mouth, such as around the teeth and on the tongue and gums, and helps to remove them before you swallow them and become sick. Because of Bentonite’s anti-bacterial properties it has been used in natural toothpastes and even mixed with water and used as a daily rinse.
Tree Tree Oil, acts as a natural cure for bad breath, oral candidiasis, gingivitis, plaque, and inflamed gums. It also kills mouth bacteria.
Coconut Oil, Dental care: Calcium is an important component of our teeth. Since coconut oil facilitates absorption of calcium by the body, it helps in developing strong teeth. Coconut oil also stops tooth decay.